Friday 7 September 2018

HOWTO IMPORT OVA (from VMware) to PROXMOX 5.x



 HOWTO IMPORT OVA (from VMware) to PROXMOX 5.x


        Hi All may be someone has faced to import an OVA (created with VMware) to PROXMOX one time. I have created two scripts :

The first one is checking proxmox's iso folder to see if ova file are there. The second  convert and import the OVA file into proxmox and you can start the KVM VM.

Both are launch separately !

IT can be better I'm in the beginning , so feel free to help me imrove thess scripts.

Don't hesitate to contact me, IT will be a pleasure to help you.

The script are available on GIT HUB so you can help me to create better version with
more integration with proxmox.

https://github.com/ksondjah/masa-dounougnan

Thanks !




3 comments:

HOWTO IMPORT OVA (from VMware) to PROXMOX 5.x

  HOWTO IMPORT OVA (from VMware) to PROXMOX 5.x         Hi All may be someone has faced to import an OVA (created with VMware) to PROX...